Hi. First off it’s great to be here… what a killer resource! Thanks!
I am having trouble with my paths in the Reusable Preloader Using MovieClipLoader" tutorial found here: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/moviecliploader2.htm
I am trying to basically load that entire swf into another movie. When I do of course nothing loads. I am almost positive that it’s my paths in the preloader tutorial. Question is… what needs to have the path modified in the turotial in order to load correctly inside another movie? I am assuming I need to use this. but am confused on where I should add it.
Perhaps this explains a little better. I have a master flash movie that is loading in the preloader tutorial swf (slightly modified not to use the buttons) into the loader component. When this happens it breaks. I am sure if I can just see it with all the paths I will be able to understand it. I have already read the paths tutorial here as well so I understand what paths to use… just not where to use them. (slightly embarrased… but I am learning).
Thanks in advance for any assistance offered!