Font question

I need to embed a specific font in my flash app. the font i want to use appears in photoshop but not in flash. how can i make it appear in flash? if you need to know, the font is Myriad Pro.

thanks

Rysolag, have you tried searching? All you need to do is type the charcters within a dynamic text field> go to the bottom properties window > select “Characters” > select “All Characters” and you done. You might hate it when people like me tell you to search but it is much easier and quicker to get answers. I for one cant answer your question at the rate you wanted to to be answered since i live in a different time zone.

you failed to answer my question. i know how to embed fonts. my problem is that the font i want to use does not appear in flash’s font list; however, it does appear in photoshop’s font list. how can i get that font to appear in flash’s font list?

thanks

Most probably u’ve installed the fonts in your machine in a wrong way. That is you just drag and drop fonts int he windows /fonts folder. But the postscript fonts and tru type fonts needs adobe type manager (ATM) to work perfectly. U can donwload that from www.adobe.com/products/atmlight/download.html …check the documentation in the same for installation of fonts…

ill look into that…but the font i want to use was included with my computer or photoshop; i never installed it in anyway myself. also this is for flash not photoshop just incase we’re mixed up. more opinions are welcome.