Fresh electronic fused with hip-hop and a little funk : )

Hey all, check out my band’s latest tracks at:
http://www.newmusiccanada.com/genres/artist.cfm?Band_Id=7692

-ptolemy

Hey ptolemy,
The music is really awesome. I’m currently almost half-way through listening to all the tracks. I think “µ” has a really cool sound to it. Do you do any vocals or is it someone else?

BTW: I still haven’t gotten around to adding your article on “International Characters” yet :frowning: I’ll add that as soon as I can…my apologies for the delay!

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

Hey thanks for listening! I really appreciate it : )

Vocals are done by my friend, Sheridan. We’ve been messing around with this stuff for a few years now.

I refuse to record my voice, hehehe. There is a ‘one, two’ of my voice though. You can find it in ‘Beyond Lo-Fi’.

Thanks again : )

LOL I heard it :slight_smile: For anyone interested, it is at the 52 second mark. The music is really cool. Have you released any albums or is this your and your friends’ first work?

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

: )

This is what we like to call our first release. We’ve been doing this for three years and have made a habit of creating a CD each summer since then. The previous albums were really experimental and we were still very um, primitive? Heheheh…

So technically this is our thrid CD but we like to see this one as a ‘rebirth’ if you will.

-ptolemy