Full-screen with no scaling of main content?

Hi all,

I have to produce a portfolio for my graduation (Communication Design) & I’m using the page flip deal. I know, real original, but I like it. Suits the work. Newei…

I was hoping to achieve this:

Let’s say the book component is, say, 400x600, and the background would be a tiled image. I’m just looking for a simple way so that if the user adjusts the screen, the content won’t stretch, even in full screen mode. I know how to do this with HTML, but for some reason they specifically asked for no HTML, just flash or PDF. & PDF is boring.

Well, I hope I’ve explained myself. Here’s my test:

http://mark-stuckert.net/TestBook/

So I would want the entire thing to be a SWF, you can rescale it + the background stretches (or tiles) but the book portion remains constant.

Again, that was probably very confusing, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark(decisionman)

(-:

[SIZE=1][EDIT - I know this has probably been addressed before + I apologize - I just didn’t really know how to phrase it!][/SIZE]