Fully Dynamic XML MP3 Player v1.1

EXCELLENT STUFF Voetsjoeba !!!

so i decided to put visuals on it… HERE, u can check the online mp3 player.

Now im having problems too like those mentioned by others (mp3 loading when skipped, track numbers, yada yada…). so i was wondering if u could check it out (the online mp3 player) to see the problem.

Also, HERE, is the current code i have on there, in case you want to look at it and see which ones i have to change.

Another, HERE, is the xml file with the songs (in case u wanna check it too). Sometimes the song doesnt load at all, and sometimes it shows full bar loaded but the display shows 0kb/xkb. im pretty sure the mp3 links are fine coz iv tried them all in Windows Media Player…

iv read the whole thread… but somehow i think im lost. if its not too much to ask, could you point out the things i should tweak, or better if u can put up something that i could just swap in…

AWESOME Player!

…on the playlist, only track 20 plays. at least on my pc. but i havent tried it on other computers

Edited: i switch track 20 to 1 so we can play that one first since its the only one i got to work

I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier voets, but this is absolutely fantastic! :slight_smile:

Thanks Kirupa :slight_smile:

ez_stylin’ - That interface looks really cool ! I know this thread might be getting confusing - I think I’ve messed up with several versions. That’s why I’ve started v2.

thanx. but is it working ok?

Which version ?

oh… the one im workin on or made, and yeah sure the v2…? u finishd it?

Lol, no. I’m still workin’ on it. I’m very busy lately, and I hardly find time to work on it. I’ll post it when it’s done.

hey Voetsjoeba
i was searching for an tutorial for n streaming audio player…but i ound nothing…and now i found your player…
im trying thsi WE to understand the code…but this would be hard…because im new into actionscript…
but ill do my best…
very very nice player!!!
u rock!

are u working on a streaming version??? version 3 = streaming???.. that would be so nice!

Both v2 and v3 are streaming and available.

v3 is out?? when ?? where???

Try Voets’ homepage.

Unless it looks exactly like V.2 then I don’t see it. Voets, care to step in and clarify this?

lol… moments later i posted i went to his site and saw the info but thanks anyways.

:link:

Here’s the link, for anyone who can’t find it: http://www.voetsjoeba.com/lab.php?i=16

hey Voetsjoeba i was playing with ur player and modified a bit… but tried to put the whole player inside a new movieclip and then i can’t seem to find the as to update the new location of the volume indicator… everything else its just fine, and its been recognized as a movie clip but i can’t drag it in any diractions… also i put everything inside a movie clip for various reasons being one to try to drag the whole player around, but if i tried to drag it around i will lose the whole functionality of the buttons… how can i overcome that??? btw i’m using v2 and it rocks!!

:link:

You gotta check your paths to make sure everything is still working. Check the code part above the XML load.

that’s what i did… i changed them all and everything works ok exept the volume indicator, everything was working ok until i put the whole thing inside a movie clip… i’m goona check them again just in case!