Fully Dynamic XML MP3 Player v1.1

are u working on a streaming version??? version 3 = streaming???.. that would be so nice!

Both v2 and v3 are streaming and available.

v3 is out?? when ?? where???

Try Voetsā€™ homepage.

Unless it looks exactly like V.2 then I donā€™t see it. Voets, care to step in and clarify this?

lolā€¦ moments later i posted i went to his site and saw the info but thanks anyways.

:link:

Hereā€™s the link, for anyone who canā€™t find it: http://www.voetsjoeba.com/lab.php?i=16

hey Voetsjoeba i was playing with ur player and modified a bitā€¦ but tried to put the whole player inside a new movieclip and then i canā€™t seem to find the as to update the new location of the volume indicatorā€¦ everything else its just fine, and its been recognized as a movie clip but i canā€™t drag it in any diractionsā€¦ also i put everything inside a movie clip for various reasons being one to try to drag the whole player around, but if i tried to drag it around i will lose the whole functionality of the buttonsā€¦ how can i overcome that??? btw iā€™m using v2 and it rocks!!

:link:

You gotta check your paths to make sure everything is still working. Check the code part above the XML load.

thatā€™s what i didā€¦ i changed them all and everything works ok exept the volume indicator, everything was working ok until i put the whole thing inside a movie clipā€¦ iā€™m goona check them again just in case!

what about the drag thing?? and btw if i wanted to triger a movie clip once the music loads, where do i put the code to do it??

can u help me Voetsjoeba??? please!!!