Funny spam mails

I’ve just recieved a really funny spam mail and it got me wondering who comes up with this stuff. Any ideas?
Here’s the mail:

(my first name is Maciek)

John:

Is your IQ above the moron level? Do you want to be rich like me? Then, write back immediately!

Who am I? I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, “What an *******!” And you know what? You’re right! But so what? Do you think I really value your opinion? I’m a rich jerk, so I couldn’t care less.

Let’s get something straight. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don’t care, because I am FILTHY RICH. I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing almost nothing. Heard that before? Well you can see proof of my earnings on my web site. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.

I’m going to show you some of my current & former websites that have made me millions. One of my sites made me over $1 Million Dollars in just a few months, and I didn’t even have a product to ship. One of them has been ranked # 1 on Google for over 3 years for several of the most competitive keywords and phrases on the planet. # 1 out of over 100 million results. I obviously know what I’m doing.

Write back if you want to be just like me!

To Being a Lazy Millionaire,

The Rich Guy

Lets see what you guys recieve - don’t post all the mail that you get but the funniest or strangest ones, and pls no sex related spams - there are not funny anymore