Game Development Team Leader (Producer?) Needed

I’m looking for someone to help me create a game.
Before anyone starts asking, this is not a paying offer - it is for volunteers only. But let me explain:

[center]
[/center]

For the last, oh, 5 years or so, I have been trying to write the Design Document for an RPG called Worlds. It has been slow going due to lack of time on my part, but I am finally nearing completion. It is my dream to eventually finish this game, and be able to release it to the world, but that dream seems an imposiblity with only myself to do almost everything - and it was only recently that I realized that I cannot do it alone. While I do need to find other interested people to do coding, artwork, etc, I feel that first, I need to find a leader - someone who can handle working on this project on their own, for the most part, and people to lead any other people who may join the project.

This person would most likely be Producer, and I would remain, just above, at the top of the pyramid as Designer/Creator. Essentially, if I would say to the Producer: “I think we need to have a larger map for this area…”, or “We should add this section to our Website”, or “Lets find some people to do voices”, the Producer would be the one to make it happen. They wouldn’t nessecarily do it themselves, but they would get in touch with whomever does that part, and give them all the details, and check up periodically to keep an eye on things, and then come back to me with a finished result. Of course, I intend to make things more open - there would probably be a large discussion between everyone involved on how something’s going to look, or whatnot, but in the end, the producer would be responsible for getting results.

What I’m looking for is someone who has decent organizational skills, good people skills, and an eye for details.

Now, when I said it was a volunteer position, I did mean that, but when this game is finished, and people start to buy it, everyone participating on the team will be entitled to a percentage of the profits.

Anyway, if anyone’s interested, please contact me, either in this thread, or PM me, or email me at [email protected], and I’ll send you the latest version of the Design Document to read through. Thanks, everyone!
[center]
[/center]