Game In Progress

I’ve been working on this game for a few hours. I’m ready for some feedback. Things I already know about are that there is a box on the top that appears when you get a red dot, I’m not sure how to fix this; I still need to do a gameover sequence so that the player can see their score before the game starts over; I need to change the score font, suggestions welcome.

I’m also thinking of doing a high scores list with PHP.

C&C Welcome and Encouraged :slight_smile:
www.barbdwyer.com/games/snake.php

I can’t stand when the pixels are that big. If it’s smaller it feels smoother and faster for the snake to move around and collect.

Amazing game though :thumb:. I always wanted to do something like this :hugegrin:.

great! I love this game! if Im not mistaken it needs to be more responsive, or its just me??? :puzzled:

I’m not sure how to make it more responsive. I had noticed that too, but I think that may be a limitation of flash that it can only recieve information at the framerate interval.

Ok, the game is pretty much done now. I added a high score list in PHP, and a gameOver sequence. Still didn’t change the font, I couldn’t find one that was adequate (I’m not a very good designer hehe, more of a coder). Anyway, C&C still welcome :smiley:

www.barbdwyer.com/games/snake.php

I can’t get higher than 11 :a:.

Fun/Addictive game though :thumb:.

Can someone say 29 :crazy:?

lol 14 for me

Very nice! Keep up with the good work