Game of Thrones!

Any fans here? I really liked the final episode! (Feel free to throw sharp objects at me for having said that :crossed_swords: )

It seems people either loved or hated it. I was hoping for more. This entire season was way too short and felt too compressed given all the build up of all the other seasons.

And people have already found a water bottle in one of the shots :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t watched any of it but my girlfriend is wanting me to start from the beginning… So… is it worth it after all the complaints of the last season?

I would say yes. There are a lot of “payoffs” in earlier seasons which make the show really compelling. And it wasn’t like the last season was bad. It just had an expectation that it couldn’t live up to - nor the time to do so. (But you might also see this as an obvious departure from the books from which the earlier seasons were based and the show eventually started to run past.)

What you will miss is all the buzz around new episodes when they happen and what cooler talk would inevitably follow.

1 Like

I have recently started watching. I´m on season 3. I can’t wait to watch the rest. Moving slow everyday.

im on the last season i really love it.

1 Like