Going Away

Hey everyone,

I am just posting to let everyone know I am going away on vacation for the next 4 days (Friday August 30th - Monday September 2nd) , so I won’t be posting on here for a while. Don’t think that I just up and left the board, even though I doubt anyone will notice I am gone since I am not going to be gone that long.

Sorry to spam, but I didn’t want to be overloaded with Personal Messages and such by people who don’t know I am away.

I will see everyone when I get back:)

Have fun!

Cya man. Well be here when you get back. Enjoy the time off… without little breaks I know I’d go mad…

Thanks guys. Well I am off to Maryland now. See you in a couple of days :slight_smile:

I knew you were going away for a while, mainly because I’m a nosey person who’s been reading your journal! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cya later lostinbeta! Have fun :slight_smile: I too will be on vacation for the next 4 days, and I won’t be posting either. Hopefully the break will do me some good and help me get better to get back on the flashtrack again lol.

Cya all later =)

Kirupa :q:

Well I am back a day early. I had fun, but the it started pouring in the middle of the night Saturday night and it wasn’t supposed to stop. Camping in a cabin when it is pouring wasn’t much fun. And certain people were being a pain, so we came home early.

It was definitely a great trip though.

Hey lost!
You came back a day early as well? So did I lol. I had an OK time, and there simply isn’t much in Washington DC to see for more than 2 days. I do hope to go back sometime and spend a week checking out ALL of the cool items in the Smithsonian. That’s just one of those places that you can’t be content browsing through.

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

I have never been to D.C. They only places I have been are New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Deleware, and Maryland.

I seem to like to visit the “New” places. I go to Maryland every year though. My family has a cabin there, I used to spend the whole summer there, but that doesn’t happen anymore:(

Well I too have been away for a couple of days - I got sent on a Management Training course. Argh! Two days of sitting around with a load of managers and team leaders, bleating on about case studies…

I fear my manager has plans…