Has anyone else had any fatal exception errors

…while viewing this ezboard? I’ve had two different computers bomb on me, while surfing here and I’m trying to figure out if it’s a problem with someone’s signature or a problem with these two computers… it certainly seems odd that two different comps would bomb with the same error, an error that I’ve not seen before ever.\r\rLet me know if anyone else has encountered this over the last day or so.

I got it to do it again. It seems to happen only when I visit the post in “Flash MX” at the top called “Flash MX is it worth $500”.\r\rI’ve a feeling it’s that new guys’ signature… though for the life of me I have no clue why it would do that.

I see, I see, said the blind man to his deaf wife as she walked their parapelegic dog. This board has treated me fairly decent. No fatals. Did you load the same browser into both computers from the same software? I dunno Upuaut. You really got me now. :x \r\rpj

Same browser, same post. It happened three times in the post called “Is Flash MX worth $500” in the Flash MX section. I’ve edited out the signatures in that post and I’m leaving one of the comps on that post to see if it happens again