Having Trouble Getting Preloader To Work - Help!

Ok,

Each one of my buttons loads a seperate movie dynamically. The actual navigation background is a seperate movie. Should I be putting the preloader in the navigation movie to preload the other movies overall or should I be placing the preloader in the first frame, first scene of each individual movie?

Thanks again for your help.

Kelly

As easily put as possible, put a preloader whereever you think your site as a whole needs to be preloaded. For the first time someone enters your site, you probably should have the preloader on the MAIN navagation, first frame/scene, so that your ‘home’ and Navigation are preloaded. Then a preloader on each additional movie, which are linked by the buttons.

Ok,

I’ll try that then let you know what happens. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Thanks again.

i also got a preloader problem

how do i make a animated preloader with percentage as well

example: a spinning animation and under it has the percentage loaded

thanks in advance if any can help!!

ps: how do i add a bar?

:cowboy: when u press ctrl+enter to preview ur movie in flash, do it twice…i mean pres ctrl+enter twice one after the other…mayb if u have a large size u will see ur preloader in action :stuck_out_tongue:

:cowboy: when u press ctrl+enter to preview ur movie in flash, do it twice…i mean pres ctrl+enter twice one after the other…mayb if u have a large size u will see ur preloader in action :stuck_out_tongue: