Header rather than redirect

Thanks a lot - that has been done :slight_smile:

your welcome, and finally I’ve contributed something fairly decent, and it went on the homepage :P, I’m so happy

whee

Write a tutorial now. That’s what all the cool kids do, like reefter and me. xcept reefters a tut writing MACHINE. He pumps them out a like 5 tuts a second.

Haha everyone call him reefter from now on.

hm… where are the files I need for writing a tut? I forgot…

go to the fourm guidlines/suggestions fourm

well I wrote it and pm’ed kirupa, or was I supposed to do something else? oh well… :), I’ll go read it again :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol :P. You actually mentioned my tutorial. I wrote those 5 tutorials in about a total of 2 hours but I spread it out within 3 days.

5 more comin up this week - I hope everyone got a chance to read them!

Jesus! Stop writing them! You are like, assualting us with waves of tutorials.

-Yes i did mention you’re tutorial in mine. Feel praised FEEEL IT! No you’ve gotta return the favor :wink:

Lol sure…

:*( :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

:smiley:

__

Back on topic!

What topic? :huh:

Look at my title

Never mind…

well I wrote it, and pmed Kirupa, and he said he’d put it up this morning, but after 5 hours I’m getting worried :frowning:

It’s not a problem!

I should hope not :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just like UPS (I even have the same skin color) - if I receive the tutorial early in the morning, I will have it added on that day itself. If I receive it late in the afternoon, you will have to wait all evening and next morning before your tutorial gets added :stuck_out_tongue:

I still have a good 5 hours before today officially becomes yesterday hehe.

lol, when did I submit it? I forgot lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I still have 39 mins before the next day starts! I added your tutorial btw. You used a smiley that is normally associated with lostinbeta , so would it be possbile (even if lost doesn’t mind) to pick something from the other 149 smilies instead? :slight_smile:

oh didn’t know that, thanks for telling me, how about this one:

:rocker: or if that’s taken: :pirate3: or :sailor: