Help for a project

ohayou… as you all know, i’m a new memeber her and i hope i am welcome…

nways, on to the problem… see i’m designing this project for a term paper entitled tutorial on flash mx… now since it’s flash mx, i’ve done the thing on flash itself… now the problem… since i’m a rookie, i’ve very limited resources and little knowledge specially on the actionscript part… it’s a good thing that i’ve found this site where it offers an on-hand explanation on what action does what… but if anybody willing to share some more resources (not just action script, backgrounds, samples anything) i’m open… and i’ve got a beta ready for testing… so if anyone have the time to take a look-see, i’ll gladly send it to you… you can suggest on how much more i can improve the contents, interface and user interaction…

thanks… i badly need this one… if i fail this i don’t graduate… :*(

check y’all soon…

if your a rookie why are you trying to do a tutorial on FMX?? its beyond me…
newhose… ill be more than happy to help with the coding side (as much as i can) and you might want to check out the *best of kirupa *forum and also the tutorials…
im not much of a designer though im afraid!

Prophet.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/

if its actionScript your after, here is all the actionScript you can handle. good luck.

sam

coz that’s the one that has been approved by my teach… why did i propose it?! coz i’m runnin out of options… :azn: …

if you wan i’ll send you one of the beta… if it’s oki… may i know your email add?!

thank you…:afro:

yessir.

[email protected]

ill do me best :wink:

Prophet.

thankies… :party: … i’ve sent you the file… hope you can reply on me back asap…