Help Me Please!

i would very much like if some one could email some designs for fl they are 2 letters and i would like to see them in some unique ways thank you

i like what macromedia have done macromedia but any outher way would be cool thanks.

email me your designs please!!!

my email is [email protected]

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

This is a very strange and ambiguous request.

Might be mistaken for you trying to get someone to do your logo work for you.

Might want to clear it up a bit.

:cop:

yeah i dont understand what you are asking for?

hey if he pays i dont mind making his logo for him haha

Actually I am working on a logo for a company that has the initials F L I can send you a few samples of the ones they do not choose. Although that will not be until MOnday when they choose. If you decide to use one of them all I ask is credit for the job. No charge since this other company has covered my expenses already.

cheers DDD

that would be much apreachated btw my email is [email protected]

i would like some logo ideas as i am going to make a site i just woould like to see some styles and i am totaly creap at making logos, shame as i would like to be a web designer

(im 14)

oh yeah to see my site atm go here, pretty creap isnt it?

http://www.freewebs.com/webslinger/fl%20f.html

do you think its any good, honest opinions please…

tip #1 - don’t use spaces in filenames. :smiley:

That design is pretty cool though, the colors are sweet and you could probably do some cool things layout wise with that type of “feel” and the opening image in mind. Pretty **** good for a 14 year old (no offense, it’s just when I was 14 I probably didn’t even know what flash was… well maybe I did.)

Hey Infl8able, I think the type you got going on makes a good logo. Something about the word flashlight. All the characters seem to fit great.

Btw, it’s not cheap at all.

cheers and tow little points

1. its fiberlight not flashlight, lol
  2. i didnt say it was cheap i said it was creap witch means “crap” i just dont think you can say it here…

yea the text looks alright but the thing is its just Microsoft Sans Serif sqaushed abit together…

so realy im looking for a logo but when i try and do one it doesnt work…

walks off into a dark corner and starts to sob