Help please - external pop up windows

Can someone tell me why my external pop windows are not working, or only sometimes working in my movie?

I would have to say this is an urgent problem and I need to get it fixed immediately.

This is my first flash project and at first this site worked fine… it was switched to a new server last week and now the pages that have external pop up windows are not working on some computers, or working occasionally, or strangely, always working for me.

[color=blue]luxstonepark.com[/color]

There are two pages with links to external pop up windows.

1 - “concept plan” - on the map are two areas with the word “click” on the map… neither of these will pop up.
2 - “community” - two icons titled ‘westpointe’ and parkside’ neither of these will pop up

Again, these are working for me, but I have had several people check and some don’t get them at all, and some occasionally will pop up.

I checked the movie and the links all seem fine… I have reloaded it several times and even tried it on different servers, all with the same result.

Obviously I have done something wrong… can anyone please give me some suggestions. Thanks

Laura