Help please! Trying to re-produce an effect I've found!

I’m in the middle of putting a website together for a client and shes asked that this effect be included:

…the images changing. I cant work out if its a tween of some sort or just a fade…whether its done in flash or photoshop?

Any help is VERY much appreciated


Rach xxxx

PS - great forum