Help with cool transition effect

go to this page …
on the far top right, there is a little “pencil drawn” box with the words “alley” written next to it, click on that box…notice the cool transition effect?

how can you do make this?

thank you for any and all help

well, you gotta take the pictures, radial-blur them in photoshop, motion-tween them in flash… my best guess