Help with custom cursor

I have trouble publishing a custom cursor that I made using flash. I checked my publish settlings and save it into a new folder whereby the swf and html appear and upload it but it does not appear on my website. I hope someone can help me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

try putting the fla onto your server aswell. Are you just using the .swf file?

Thanks for the reply. I uploaded the fla,swf and the html as well but it still does not work. the custom cursor can only be viewed at www.geocities.com/lucivillekennels/Movie10.html but not on the main page or other pages. Please help me.

umm… a cursor done in an swf will not show up on top of html pages. It will show up in an embeded swf movie ON an html… but not anywhere else. You’ll need to learn a little about Javascript in order to create a cursor that will show up above html pages.

What can I do? Where can I find more about Javascript?I hope you’ll help me asap. Thanks!

I think that this will do what you want.

take a look… if no, I did a simple search on www.google.com using the key words javascript and cursor. Take a look around. If you still can’t find anything get back to me and I’ll see if I can find something else.

www.jsmadeeasy.com/javasc…/index.htm

Thank you for taking the effort to find the page for me. I tried several of the scripts but to no avail. I think the link you gave me is suitable. I saw the sample and that is how I would like the mouse to be like on my website but with a picture instead of the words. I was suppose to change the divCursor. I put in a link, www.geocities.com/lucivillekennels/JA.jpg
Do you think it is the right? I am not sure what link / name to put in. After uploading it ,the words “This will follow your mouse” appears at the bottom. I found another script that is almost alike to the above link but it also did not work. I am not sure what else to do.