Hey FLahmates

I do have to agree Bogswell is the leading authority in leet. =) lol

Go bogs! =)

Lost Lost Lost, you poor misinformed person. When explaining leet speak, you always use leet, instead of “l33t.” This clears up the mistake of someone asking you what “l33t” is if they don’t know that 3’ can be substituted for E’s. It’s ok though, I wouldn’t expect a n00b like you to know… :stuck_out_tongue:

-brad-:cowboy:

BTW: haha thanks ray

Tech me oh Wise one.

Show me the way to en-leet-enment. lol =)

(yea i mean Tech and not teach, its kinda a cool pun) =) hehe

I shall teach and you my son, shall follow.

*Originally posted by Raydred *
Show me the way to en-leet-enment. lol =)

First of all Ray, when not instructing someone on how to use leet speak, always use 1337. Your quote above would have been considered n00b.

-brad-:cowboy:

“3n-1337-nm3n7”

Looks like a serial#…

haha:asian:

-brad-:elderly:

:stuck_out_tongue: I’m a dimwit… =)

so, what’s the 1337 alphabet?

whA+ I$ 9oin9 ON?

What is going on?

The alphabet can be found here

read this! to become enlightened:P :stuck_out_tongue: :rambo:

that took 3 weeks? i could do that in…hmmm…3 mon. now that i think about it. lol.

-mike:cyclops:

PS: w00t

1337-teach me what ever i need to be taught starting with why i use 1337-1337

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**1337-teach me what ever i need to be taught starting with why i use 1337-1337 **

I DOn+ UNd3r5t4nd J00 MD1p1!

I actually never learned full leet speak. I gave that up when I decided not to follow up with my Computer Networking (although my voucher is still good to take the CCNA exam…hmmm).

I once was, but no longer am. Oh, and I never hacked anyones comp without their permission, I would feel too guilty.

you know… that’s v9.0, I’d love to see the origional beta v1.0.

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
Oh, and I never hacked anyones comp without their permission, I would feel too guilty. **

so your saying you hacked them WITH permission? did you email them and ask if you could hack them? :bandit:

No… it was like friends and people I went to school with and such.

I have a hacker friend who sometimes hacks my comp for me. Lots of good reasons for it.
A) test security
B) find things left by hackers
C) fix things broken by Windows (in my best grumpy old man voice…“stupid OS!!”)

Yeah, that is what I did. I helped fix other peoples things from my side.

And sometimes I just felt like practicing so I would IM them and ask, then I would do it.

yes it took me 3 weeks, i surprised myself by how fast i work, and how good i am for the time. I am thinking of writing a tutorial, what do you think kirupa? and i am soon going to write a book on how to make “Complex Games” since i am a master at it. :D. And there were no V1.0 - V8.0 i just made it V9.0

:smiley:
0|/|G
+|-|i$ +|-|R3@|) |-|@$ 60||3 |/|@|) =)
|_|/|@0
=) =) =)