Hey Guys

Hey everyone, i just came up with a great idea for a game, and gues what, i MADE IT, it took me nearly 3 weeks to great the difficult components of this game, please try it out, i’m sure you will like it very much, it takes a couple games to figure it out, but its a lot of fun and a little tricky, i am thinking of submitting it to the SOTW, what do you think, is it SOTW matterial of BETTER?

http://geocities.com/puppy_crack/sesqui.html

-Thanks, 
               Genious

Hey Spets,

I don’t know if the game is running properly on my PC coz all i get is a box with SESQUI written in pink and two options Click Here or Click here and below each of them three question marks. I click on the ‘?’ and I either get options…YOU WIN or YOU LOSE…beyond that I get nothing else…whats the game about??

it must be your computer, you should throw it away

roflmao

vazash check out the other thread about this subject in the random section.

lol

Do the results ever change or is it always the same?

The results are always the same!
Clever! :slight_smile:
when somebody presses the right oe and then play again he/she thinks that now the right one is the left one and presses the left(wrong) one :slight_smile: hehe

lol yup, thats the ticket

What a cracking game!! After a couple of games I was completely hooked and have been playing it all evening. I’m undecided as to whether I prefer its minimal design which I feel harks back to the best of the games I grew up on, Q Bert, Pong etc - or the sheer unpredictability of the game play. Never have I been kept so keenly on the edge of my seat for so long. I havn’t won a game yet, but I’m sure with a little persistence I’ll beat it yet. Those boys at RockStar games had better watch out, there’s a new kid in town.

Oh - you spelt ‘Genius’ wrong.

hehehe