Hey Kirupa

So when are ya gonna e-mail me back about the tutorial I sent you through e-mail?

I e-mailed you it again after you messeged me saying you lost some e-mail and hopefully you got it but if not tell me so I can send it again. I explain everything in the email, just in case you were wondering.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Hey dan!
Sorry about that, yeah, thanks a bunch for the files. I have been quite busy as of the past few days trying to get a few stuff done, and I’ll have your tutorial up shortly. Sorry about the delay!

Cheers!
Kirupa aka TheOneWhoLovesToProcrastinate :asian:

Well you see, the tutorial I gave you is not the complete version, I still have to give you the text file with the actual tutorial but I sent you those files and that e-mail to see if you could help me with a problem I had between the Flash Player and the browser when viewing the .swf! Just read the e-mail when you have time and while I’m waiting I will finish the written part of the tutorial.

Thanks is advance,
Dan

Oh ok! Thanks dan. I just read your e-mail completely. I’ll try to find out what the error is, but you seem to have a better grasp of AS than I do…but I’ll give it a shot anyway :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kirupa :cool:

I may be better at scripting but you have worked with MX more than me and it shouldn’t be a script problem because the file works fine in the Flash Player but it all out of whack in the browser viewing the same exact file, I am thinking a problem with the frame labels needing anchors but I haven’t gotten much into depth about those!

Good Luck,
Dan

neither have I, and from the looks of it, I really can’t find anything wrong with it :frowning:

Did viewing the .swf through the browser work for you? Thats the only problem I had and I forgot wether I fixed it or not!

I am still getting random numbers that don’t exactly correlate with what is supposed to be on screen. Viewing just the SWF in the Flash Players gives me the Yes and No buttons while there are no button when viewing them in the browser. Strange :frowning:

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo: