HEY YOU! Yeah you, wanna battle?

Okay if DDD wants to resize them and he can promise us there will be no loss of quality then thats fine with me. Yeah Sim you can change your pic but not too much. I’m on the third version of mine. Just don’t go making a whole new image. Does anyone know if zao, color pup and Vdam plan to enter? It would be nice to get the poll up soon.

I will have mine up within the hour sorry my isp has been having alot of trouble latley.

Here is mine sorry it took so long

Nice vintage feel

p.s. You guys can’t go redoing or changing your battle submissions…

I already did. Twice. I see nothing wrong with tweaking the pieces to get them perfect. Go ahead change yours if you want.

that’s not a battle though. You put your effort into the work and then you submit it as a final piece. It’s your battle though.

Ok, here’s mine…it’s not for the battle - I don’t need to be humiliated when this goes to poll :stuck_out_tongue: it’s just for fun :smiley:

You can be in the poll if you want. Originally it was an open battle so I think anyone can still enter.

Thanks, FG, but I’ve seen some the entries so far :stuck_out_tongue: I think I’m best to just hide in the corner with my crappy PS skills :smiley:

Nah you’re work isn’t that bad. We’re all learning here. I like to battle just for the chance to try something new.

Thanks for the encouragement, Ethan. :smiley:

Yeah how long have you been using Photoshop? I’ve been using it now for about 6 month’s and I’m only just now starting to produce work I really like. Ethan’s right we are all learning here. Give it a couple months and you’ll be producing quality stuff. Take my word for it. I like the colours in your picture. Firey!:smiley:

I’ve been using photoshop for oh… around 7 years and this is all I can come up with so don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

yah, adam. i didnt want to enter the first place coz im still a n00b in photoshop but i figured, “what the heck!”, i wanna learn…so there, im in with the big guys. :thumb:

Flash, can we really edit our entry? I wanna try what Ethan advised.

i am really against editting your entry, but I entered mine prematurely because I thought I was the hold up. Because all the people I had initially pegged for the contest had submitted theirs. So I initially stated that I would do just that. But my edits were very small just blending and blurring. Not a new or greatly enhanced image.

So I would have to say no editting. This is a battle not a volley. So I may indeed just leave mine as is.

hope it’s not too late?

mcgiver that is off the hook…were you on the battle tho?

[SIZE=1]**** your footer…another hour gone.[/SIZE]

I’ll have to agree w/ DDD here… that’s pretty close to brillant, very oringal too. A little to grungy, but still yet, GJ.

thx :slight_smile:
I don’t know if I’m in the battle or not, I just saw somebody asked somewhere in the thread if he can still enter and someone else told him, the number of entrants wasn’t limited.

if not - it was fun to do it

I think you should be in…I have no problem with that.