Hey!

[color=black][font=Arial]Hey guys! :thumb: [/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial] [/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]Its been so long since I’ve been here. Earlier today I trolled around for a little and I decided to come back later if I had time. So here I am… with an update…[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]Things are going great!!! I found out that my girlfriend is pregnant and she is expecting some time in April around the 9th. :slight_smile: im going to be a daddy. Her stomach is starting to show and my heart melts every time I see it… I look at her and it shows how much we love each other. I love her! <3[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]I recently got a better job… No more dishwashing for me. I’m working at a major food chain called Friendly’s. I’m going to be a chef and making $9.00 and hr plus benefits… Ill be working 30+ hrs during the week and i will be taking in at least $270.00 a week. I’m planning on putting $200.00 away each week for the baby and im also saving up to get an apartment for the both of us. (she has a job also so its just not me buying everything lol[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]Im really happy about this situation… i cant wait until i can hold my baby in my hands and to be able to call it mine…[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]I am financially ready so this all works out fine :)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]Just stopping in to say hello and to see how everyone is doing…[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]And no… There are no more ninja stories :slight_smile: lol[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]I’ll see you all around the forums :)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=‘Times New Roman’]Bye!!![/font][/color]