WHY BUILD LINKS?
You build links to improve your visibility in search engine results pages. Search engines want to display “authoritative” pages about a topic at the top when someone searches for that topic. And the engines have decided that the number of quality of in-pointing links to a site is best criterion to determine a website’s authoritativeness. Hence the importance of in pointing links to a site.
Top sites have hundreds and even thousands of links pointing to them. For new sites, link building is not an easy task. Links must be quality links, and all the links must not appear all of a sudden. So the best strategy is to initiate a strategy that results in a steady flow of links to your site.
We outline below what our link builders do for you. If you hire a link builder, that person will work dedicatedly for your business. You can instruct the person to work the way you want.
A link builder is a specialist who has a clear understanding of what kinds of in-pointing links to a website are valuable and how to build link popularity for client websites.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
- STUDY YOUR SITE: The link builder will study the client site and identify sources for valuable links to the site.
- DEVELOP LINK BUILDING STRATEGY: The link builder will explore the sources and develop a link building strategy
- LINK QUALITY KNOW-HOW: The link builder must know what constitutes a quality link, and be able to assess the quality of different kinds of links so that time is not wasted going after worthless links
- LINK ACQUISITION KNOW-HOW: The link builder must know how to initiate the flow of in-pointing quality links in an effective manner
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: The link builder must how to convey the issues involved clearly to the client and get your concurrence to link building strategies and plans
- CAPACITY FOR PAINSTAKING WORK: Link building is a labor-intensive exercise that also needs quality inputs to be effective. The link builder must possess the capacity for painstaking yet high quality work.
- RESULT ORIENTATION: Link building campaigns must produce quality links and the link builder must constantly monitor the results - the number of worthwhile links created - and adapt work to achieve specific targets
Guaranteed 40 hours per week. 160 hours a/month Full Time
There is no setup or canceling fee.
You can hire Link Builder individually or hire a virtual team depending on your requirements.
Hire your [SIZE=5]Link Builder[/SIZE] now!