Hot temper

i am agree with every word the guig0 said.

but i just wanna say that what is good about the USA is that they invent good games such as NBA, NHL etc and they are number 1 in it. BUT after all these games aren’t international like football (soccer) and they dont try to make it international. all the games thatey play starts with an ‘n’ such as NBA, NHL and you know what ‘n’ stands for. but football is international. so brazil is the best in the world’s best sport. so brazil rocks

i will tell you why would brazil stay the best in soccer. just like Guiog0 said brazilians would take a football for a present that means that soccer talent is born with them and they get better and better in it. but other countries try to develop a soccer talent. this way the soccer players maybe reach a very high level but there is a limit to his talent. this way will take a long time and 1/50 does that but when soccer talent is born with you this talent has no limit and it wont take alot of time. let us see how many good young players does not have a professional, international experience come out the last like 3 years from brazil and all european clubs fight over them.

1. ronaldhino (PSG)
  2. denilson (spanish club)
  3. elber (beyren M.)
  4. lucio (Manchester)
  5. edmilson (dont know)

those young 5 players came out only in the last like year and they have shown us what true soccer is. but those aren’t the best players but those are the youngest

but other teams have 1 or 2 players who are really good who join the international team every year. but brazil gets like 5-6. now that is a huge difference. plus america cant be the best in everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

RAED DON’t Freakin’ post long replies like that cuz nobody reads them cus they are alll fulll of crap:P

hehe, don´t ban raed… plz!

he´s the only one that knows something about soccer in kirupaville :wink:

rev: maybe we are arguing the same thing… but i got the impression of arrogance, and superiority… if i got you wrong i´m sorry.

i liked this debate, soccer is the one thing that i know better than most kirupians :beam:
i said over coz i was leaving work to hit a bar :hangover: , not coz i was upset or anything…

B-bawg your just jelous becuase brazil is the number 1 team in the world and argantina is like 4th and you’ve got nothing to to defend your team so u just said that all that is crap. in fact it is jewels :P. and brazil will stay the best and (just like guig0 said) the rest is just the rest.

oh another reason why we will stay the best is becuase we have the samaba :wink:

*Originally posted by Guig0 *
**rev: maybe we are arguing the same thing… but i got the impression of arrogance, and superiority… if i got you wrong i´m sorry.

There was some trash-talk involved, but basically we were saying the same thing. Non-national teams vs National teams, kind of apples vs. oranges kinda thang…

Because of the culture, Brazil will have the advantage for a very long time (also partially because of Pele’). I remember in High School, when we had a Brazillian living with us, all he could talk about was Pele’…

::rant::

I have to state this, for the record… Because America is good in sports has no reflection on me whatsoever. I had nothing to do with it. Same if a great scientist came from my hometown… It doesn’t make me any different as a person…

::end of rant::

Rev

can we have a sports section on kirupa?

Originally posted by !@& *
**…oh another reason why we will stay the best is becuase we have the samaba :wink: **

thanks for your support raed, but i don´t know about you but i don´t have anything called ‘samaba’… i (we) have samba!

and yes, it has something to do with soccer too :wink: