How did they do that

How did they do the timeline at www.nancymoranphoto.com/. It is in the biography section. I especially like the pop-upenlargements with the close (X) box.

its just a dragable mc when you click on the x it make the mc invisable\r\rtry this code.\r\rmake a button that will open up the window(in your example it is a picture) give it this code\r\ron (release) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp tellTarget (“thewindow”) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp gotoAndPlay (2);\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _visible = true;\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp }\r}\r\rmake a movie movie clip with the first frame blank in the second frame draw your window. add a stop() to the second frame.\r\rthen draw a close button put it in the mc to make it close add this script\r\ron (release) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _visible = false;\r}\r\rto make it drag i used this script on a button inside the movie clip\r\ron (press) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp startDrag ("");\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp T = getTimer();\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp if (Number(T-oldT)<500) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp play ();\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp }\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp oldT = T;\r}\ron (release, releaseOutside) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp stopDrag ();\r}\r\rfor some reason it didnt show up properly but i repeated the second frame and it works\rdont forget to give the mc and instance name in this code it is “thewindow”

What the hell this thing means?\r\r if (Number(T-oldT)<500) {\r play ();\r }\r oldT = T;

Yeah, I don’t get that timer bit either. Can’t see what it does, since her time line just drags left and right, and has a bug in it that sometimes doesn’t stop dragging when you release outside of the hotspot.

That looks like double click to me. But it’s bad syntax. You could loose the Number :

on (press) {\r\r        startDrag ("" );\r\r        T = getTimer(); //time now. on load, oldT=0\r\r        if (T-oldT<500) { // if the time between this press and the \r\r//one before is < half a second\r\r                play (); //then play the movie\r\r        }\r\r        oldT = T; // reset the timer\r\r}

That’s a nice code.\rpom 0]