How many favorites/bookmarks do you have?

Just curious.

Me? 74

259 hosted in my yahoo toolbar!

thats why i love it

583… lol

Everything from fun , flash, 3d, 2d, tutorials, games, apps, you name it ive bookmarked it. :wink:

*Originally posted by …::Soulty::… *
**583… lol

Everything from fun , flash, 3d, 2d, tutorials, XXX, games, apps, you name it ive bookmarked it. :wink: **

Hmm :huh:

between 50-60

Ask me about 2 weeks ago and it would of been like 25. I’ve been a little book mark crazy lately :-/

:wink:

156 + some text files with some 70 odd links and 2 html files with about another 70 or 80 links on it as well:)

*Originally posted by Marz *

:wink: **

dam, you beat me. I have only 2 :slight_smile:

…too lazy to count 'em

*Originally posted by eyezberg *
**1797 **

Events
January 3 - The Treaty of Tripoli (a peace treaty between the United States and Tripoli) is signed at Algiers
February 14 - The Battle of Cape St. Vincent (1797), part of the Wars of the French Revolution.
February 26 - The Bank of England issues the first one pound note.
March 4 - John Adams succeeds George Washington as the President of the United States of America.
May 12 - First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice ending the 1070 years of independence of city.
October 21 - In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched to fight Barbary pirates off the coast of Tripoli (in 1805 the Tripoli peace treaty was signed on Constitution’s deck).

*Originally posted by altermanjw *
Hmm :huh: Everything from fun , flash, 3d, 2d, tutorials, XXX, games, apps, you name it ive bookmarked it.
U… u… well i orda… :trout:

:bad:

lol

Only half my bookmarks are XXX I swear! hehe…
:whistle:

i html-format them once per month so im usually around 10-15 by the end of the month - collecting links for my future website…

About 170 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[SIZE=1]You’ve just gotta loooove that smiley :D[/SIZE]

I used to have roughly 180 , now i have about 20 !
I can’t remember half of the links i had before my HDD decided to retire! :crazy:

Sk8ing

~100 (i cleaned up a week ago. i guess it were ~250 before)