How to make a "simple" .fla loop 15 times - my first post pls have mercy :-)

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Hi,[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Im new to flash but determined. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Ive tried every which way to do this searched forums etc and no luck over the last few days and nights, Im no programmer it seems. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]This film loops and I get a warning. Need to limit that loop without a stop button for the users. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Can anyone please have a look at the file. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Thanks in advance. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Fla file located here - is Flash MX and contains no code at the moment. [/FONT]

http://homepage.eircom.net/~worded/design/test3.fla

I have a similar question, that may be solved by the same solution, but being extremely new myself, I’m unsure where/how to implement code into the first frame.

I’ve created a 20 second animated opening page that leads to a linked menu page. The swf will be used on a CD, so I need it to play only once. I’ve set each transition to play once, but when I test it in Flash or run directly, it loops.

Does the listed solution apply to my situation as well? If I should use the solution already given here, how do I implement? Do I need to use Windows > Development Panels > Actions or Behaviors?

thanks!

if you want it to play just once, you just put a

stop();

on the last frame of your intro

does this help?

Please pardon my ignorance. How do I implement the coding into the final frame? Do I need to use Windows > Development Panels > Actions or Behaviors?

thanks for the help

I’m all set on this. I played around with the Action dev panel and found how to implement.

Thanks very much for your help! It’s much appreciated.

your welcome

and good luck