How to retain the radio button or checkbox state?

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]How to retain the radio button or checkbox state?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I have a test that I made for work. What I would like to do is make my radio button or my checkbox state hold true when I hit the back button.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Right now I have 40 question and answer with checkboxes and radio buttons. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I’m using the flash quiz Component Inspector tool. I know it’s not the best way to go, but this is my first time making a test for work. Once I learn the basic I will move on to better test.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]OK back to the problem at hand. As soon as I move forward to the next frame everything works great. But when I move back the radio button or checkbox state is not like I set it before I move on. It is set back to its null value which mean I just lost that data input in that frame. Well like I said I have 40 Q&A’s so going back and not having that checkbox or radio stay true is not good for the user. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Do I need to “[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]selectedData property”? If so how do I go about doing this?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]And the buttons have this code on them.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]on (release) {[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] gotoAndStop(1);[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]}[/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]on (release) {[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] gotoAndStop(2);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]}[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]So on….[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]For 40 Q&A.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]This may not be the best way, but I’m welling to learn a better way of doing this.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Once I get this done would you have a [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#072978]Tutorials on how to make a Login for each user?[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#072978][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#072978]Do I need to build a Database using [/COLOR][/FONT]****[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]phpMyAdmin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] and php to hold the info?[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Sorry guys and girls I need one more thing too.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]What is the best way to get the results from the test with the user name , E-mail , time, date or #11111111 Number to ID that user.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Can flash make a text file of the results that way the grader can check the answers?[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Thank all for the help.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]M[/FONT][/SIZE]