I fail amongst all of you

I live in a small town in mexico, I’ve been here a few years because my mom is an english teacher… I love flash and drawing, and I am the best artist where I live… yet compaired to you guys I suck.

I have done logos for beauty contests, and I’ve made a few logos for a local DJ ( the only DJ in town )… But still, compaired to you guys, I fail…

I plan on going back to Canada and doing some schooling in the graphics art, so I might have more of a chance, but I’ll probably end up comming back to mexico because… there arn’t many others who works here in this area, so I’ll make more money.

I’m slowly building a web site on my home computer, where I’ll show what little skill I have and profit from small Mexican companies who don’t know people like you guys exist…

I think I’ll name my studio either Mountain View, or Domiknows ( Dominerd is a character from Megaman)… Now, I don’t want you guys to create a logo for me… but I would like some inspiration… I feel as though the abbility to create my own logo will make me feel batter, but my mind is blank… It’s wierd, I can create other people’s logos, but when I start thinking about the symbol that will represent myself, I’m blank… So please… any images or sites with inspiration, or tips you have for creating a modern logo for Mountain View, or Domiknows… please drop them here.