I need help looking for sites

Was hoping someone could help me out…

I have to give a presentation tomorrow (20th May) during a job interview regarding a goverment site for teenagers. Now I have a pretty good idea what I’m going to say.

I’m going to concentrate on how important an eye catching design is particulary for a teenagers web site and how relevant the content has to be for teenagers all over our area but I was hoping you guys could help me out with some pointers.

I’ve been trying to find some well designed sites that would be suitable. Either a similar site, a site teenagers would use, a cool eye catching site, something I can show in the interview and talk about. I guess whats most important is that it might appeal to teenagers and adults alike and be well designed…or even not, it might help to have a good and bad example for the interview.

Don’t worry if you’re not sure it’s suitable just post the link and I’ll take a look. If it’s not what I hoped for I just won’t use it.
I have been looking and will continue to look but I thought some of you guys might know of one. Also it doesn’t have to be a flash site, HTML would be fine.

Any help would be great…thanks :thumb: