I think I'm gonna cry

As some of you may know, I have been working on a web site for a few weeks now called Messiah Designs, the idea was, to design sites for people and earn a bit of money to help get me through college. I have been desgining a web site for a band which is my first proffesional job that I am gettting payed for, and with some of that money I was going to buy a domain name and some hosting… I check the domain i wanted was free a few days ago and it was, yesterday at college I told my friend about it and he was gonna register it for me, so off we went to register, typed in the domain name and BANG! “THE DOMAIN YOU WANTED IT NOT FREE”

nooooooooooooooooo

I went onto the domain and some idiot has registered it!!!

www.messiahdesigns.com

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

This sucks…

So now I have to change the name of the site to something else… any suggestions?

That is certainly the bane of many of our existances… so sorry to hear it my friend.

I have no suggestions though… there are so many names and so many have been taken… the best idea is to come up with a list of ones that you might like… and try typing them in in order of preference when your ready to buy.

good luck with it. :slight_smile:

Well Pez,
Actually a few weeks ago when you mentioned the name I thought it was cool and bought it but would be glad to sell it back to ya! Doh! :rollin: Just kidding…
Actually I went to domainnames.com and punched in what I thought would be a cool second name to help my brother stop crying (guys with demon in their names don’t cry!) and everyone else that sees this name must promise not to purchase it before Pez has a chance to reject it first, he a right of first refusal as his tears will attest; But how bout this?

messiahcreations.net

It’s open, still available and has what I think is a neater ring to it. Messiahs create, not design, although design is assumed. In the begginning was the word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. All things were created through him…
John 1:1

Whaddya think tearboy? :x
pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

agreed… very cool Phill

Thats pretty cool dude :smiley: I am thinking I have found my new name :smiley: :smiley:

yep I gotta agree! very nice name, you’d better hurry and get it pez :slight_smile:

i was upset when I found out jubba.com and jubba.net were taken…I thought Jubba was pretty original…guess I was wrong…:frowning:

Well, before i thought up eyezberg, i was thinking of some other domain names.
When i checked, some were free, but when i had my mind made up to drop the cash, it’d be sold already! Every time!
So in my opinion, SOMEONE is WATCHING YOU!
And everytime you check a domains availability and don’t buy it, they do!
So, as i did, find your name, and if it’s free, don’t leave, get your credit card out and buy it!!
If it don’t kill you, it just makes you harder…(b.willis, lol)
joe

Lack of credit card is always a problem, have to con my parents into purchasing for me!