I want to do my last year at uni in USA any advice?

Hi guys and gals,

Well I want to do my final year at uni in USA, I’ll be 21 at the time (2007 - 2008) is this at all possible?? I know there are tonnes of international students all over the place but in the usa is there anything I require??

Stuff I am aware of is:

  1. VISA

thats it :lol: at the moment I’m guessing that I will need some kind of document to convert my uk scores to USA equivalent which is possible I know that for sure.

If anyone has been an international student coudl you tell me of things that I should know of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: