Iframe or something like it

I know not many people out there like using the <iframe> tag. I’m one of them - CSS is the best. However, in my case, I have to use it because it is the only way I know of to display another web page within a web page. I need to display another web page within a web page because the company I work for is using a third party company to do applicant tracking. They then create a directory online through a web page. My job is to design a web page around this directory to help sell the product/company. This third party company’s suggestion is to just use regular frames to make a web page, but that sucks.

Here’s the real dilema. I want the iframe to resize it’s height. I know you can resize the iframe with a page with the same domain. But my page that I’m linking to is external. I’ve given up hope looking for a script that will resize an external web page in an iframe.

Here’s the link to see what I’m talking about. http://www.psfcareercenter.com/careers.html

So, if anybody has any suggestions or any other way to call a web page into another web page that is dynamic, please post.

Thanx in advance!