I'm quitting my job

wtf? I thought you lived in hawaii? There’s no other internet providers in hawaii?

That sucks sen.

Don’t do anything drasitic Sen.

Everyone gather around for a moment of silience. Out of respect for sen’s loss let’s not use our super fast internet connections for one minute. :lol:

Sen lives on the east coast of the US (I won’t disclose where out of respect for his privacy :chinaman: though he’ll probably tell you anyway if you asked). RussianBeer lives in Hawaii. I used to live in Hawaii (grew up there, folks still there), and EthanM spent some time growing up on the Big Island. Prolly some other members are/were from there too.

Not Sen though :beam:

i like that pay!! wish i could get that much here in toronto

ruski you could make that in Toronto. That’s only like $600 a week Obviously he’s not talking about waitering at a Denny’s.

whats going on with you people?? Maine? Arizona? Hawaii? Ive had the same thing in my profile location since I signed up like 2 years ago: “Maryland, USA” LOOK!

<----

and yet everyone is so confused! … unless… UNLESS! everyone considers me a pathological liar! Oooooh, I see what’s going on here NOW! :scream:

anywho, I decided to not actually quit - the boss is getting DSL installed soon, which is better but still not great, so I think I can tolerate it until something better - a job that is - (IN MY AREA) falls into my lap (yes, I know EA would have been great but Im not moving to Florida).

Seems to me our buddy sen was using the T1 connection to is advantage :evil: i mean thats why i would quit my job right? right?

:whistle:

So where are you from again, sen - Iowa? :stuck_out_tongue:

yup! :pleased:

nah, actually Im just foolin. Im not from Iowa.

… Im actually Kit’s roommate.

Hey sen but i thought you lived in hyrule and that guy link was your roomate :h:

That’s right! Sen does live in hyrule - he is the uncle that gives link his sword in Link to the Past.

btw grim - long time no see :sailor:

Ya that happens when ya move a few cities from home (closer to work:beam:) and cant afford internet untill i get my raise whihc is due in 2 weeks :beam: then i will be online always jsut like the good ol days :love: