Im Very Serious (Starting my own virtual pet site)

Hey, I am currently building a new virtual pet site,. I plan on making this site into one of the greatest pet sites out there today. The name of the site is Self Explanatory. It will be a pet site with an ghetto vibe to it. It will have city as its world with sub sections like burb`s inner cities downtown etc. The items will be weapons such as ak-47, 9mm swithblabes . And for food it will be steroids to increase your pets strength. But steroids will be extremely hard to get. But then there will be regular food to it. And your pet must have enough food and water a day to be good at fights. I need several pets professionally designed with that ghetto vibe to them.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]1. A programmer that has a good understanding of php and mysql, for setting up the script, and future features, and php games.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]2. A programmer that can design in flash, for games and other flash for the site[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]3. An artist that can design new items and pets[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]4. An artist that can design banners, buttons, and other graphics[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]If you are interested in joining our staff, please send me an email at [email protected] with which position you are applying for, as well as a couple examples of you work.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]Thank You[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
<!-- / message -->