Images I was interrogated over

■■■■ thine free speech USA!!!

^Yes, and Canada with its [pretends to know how Canada’s right system works].

Canada with its less self-centered point of view on life, and tolerance towards things the USA deems intolerable (ie: living and breathing)

Don’t hate on the USA just because it’s being run into the ground by bloodthirsty D-bags. Our core values are still good! People just stopped paying attention to them a while back…

That “Poopy head” pic has me curious what kinda really political stuff Kirupia could come up with.
But then I’m worried someone might take it too far.

“Guantanamo Bay Chicken!”
[whisper]Worst Photoshop battle idea ever.[/whisper]

With all due respect, while visiting Canada I was constantly looked down upon since I was American. I was even insulted for having American currency in my wallet when I was shuffling through it to get to the Canadian currency.

Victoria was fun to visit though.

With all due respect you can’t really blame other countries for disrespecting one of the few countries in the world that has no respect for anything but money.

I’m outta this place in August. Can’t wait. Literally. :x

With all due respect, while visiting Canada I was constantly looked down upon since I was American. I was even insulted for having American currency in my wallet when I was shuffling through it to get to the Canadian currency.

Victoria was fun to visit though.
Thats… because we hate you lol, but that road goes both ways, anyone ever watch “talking to americans” on this hour has 22 minutes (back when it was good… years ago)

Why tolerate that which has no knowledge of their neighbour, and makes no effort to learn

[whisper]silently watching as this thread goes all “ordered” up in this piece[/whisper]

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=talking+to+americans&search_type=&aq=f

(watch rick mercer ones)

Syous is not a country, he’s a person… Disrespecting somebody because they live in a certain place is always a D-bag move.

I think Canada is an awesome place, but I sure as hell wouldn’t have any tolerance of somebody who judged me purely because I’m American.

Meh, I’m not going to apologize for someone else’s intolerance, and to clarify, i have no beef with americans as people, but, america as a country has a lot to learn

I can see this getting ugly fast :lol:

To be clear, I wasn’t responding to your post. You have always tented my pants.

Okay everyone, nuff said, though I’ll post my favorite quote in relation to the country I live in: Love Your Country, Question Your Government. :kommie: :hr:

Lol, here’s an LOLCAT just to make this thread more happy-like

[QUOTE=fasterthanlight™;2345984]Thats… because we hate you lol, but that road goes both ways, anyone ever watch “talking to americans” on this hour has 22 minutes (back when it was good… years ago)

Why tolerate that which has no knowledge of their neighbour, and makes no effort to learn

[whisper]silently watching as this thread goes all “ordered” up in this piece[/whisper]

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=talking+to+americans&search_type=&aq=f

(watch rick mercer ones)[/QUOTE]
22 minutes was good when Mercer was there but now it sucks. Talking to Americans is probably the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

I like your new signature.

Hey, without living and breathing we’re back with the animals.

so were you arrested for lack of photoshop skills ?

Ahh, national patriotism and ethnocentricity. Good times.

I thought this guy was 12 or something.