Images I was interrogated over

I can has carrrot-top now?

That poopyhead picture cracked me up! I love americans, and the coutry of america. Can’t help but hate America as a power though, but that’s me being a bitter brit. Our image to the rest of the world has been ruined by tony blair’s decision to become bush’s lapdog.

Lack of Photoshop skills? What lack of Photoshop skills? The only reason they didn’t put me in jail was because I promised to add some cool filters and text effects to their family portraits.
My skillz is what saved me!

Would you think that because I’m so virile?

nah, just not good at things.[quote=w1sh;2346251]Lack of Photoshop skills? What lack of Photoshop skills? The only reason they didn’t put me in jail was because I promised to add some cool filters and text effects to their family portraits.
My skillz is what saved me!

Would you think that because I’m so virile?

[/quote]

FF type avatars generally imply a lower audience age :wink:

^:lol: that too

That’s silly. All of it.

I just have FF avatar because he’s strong. Like I got him to Lvl 99 and he had so many HP that he could fight all the way through the Battle Arena even poisoned. I actually got him poisoned to get more points. Cause I’m leeeeet.

Ya, to be perfectly honest, due to the avatar, I too thought you were younger, not that theres anything wrong with Final Fantasy, or using it as an avatar. I like commas.

I honestly think its how you speak/handle yourself in the forums that mislead me, nothing to do with the avatar.

:huh:
By that logic, you’re a big 4 yr old who likes gentle dinosaurs.

Even more off-topic: Dark, I’d like to see a sketch of what you think I look like.:opera:

[ot]To be honest, until you said wife, I thought you were 15-16. All my friends that are 22 and stuff play FF… but I didn’t put the avatar into consideration when I guessed the age.[/ot]

[/quote]

You misinterpreted it. Its an old dinsoaur so I’m obviously 83, its a herbivore so im a vegitarian and its pink because I have gender issues.

Heeeey. My first avatar on this site was a little laughing Kefka sprite. Then, Homeland Security kicked in my door and made me change it. Bunch of d**ks.

//:lol:x2 @ DM’s post below.

[quote=w1sh;2346322]:huh:

Even more off-topic: Dark, I’d like to see a sketch of what you think I look like.:opera:[/quote]

lol, I told you I work for the college! Ugh.
I understand though. A lot of kids who spout off at the mouth carry around FF or bad anime avatars.

:cowboy: I wish I knew how to quit you.

@Dark - Boo! You already had that. I’ll sketch you if you sketch me. :blush:

I think this is going to turn out like that scene from Titanic.

“I’ll never let go Dark!” sa-lip

[QUOTE=shane-c;2346362]I think this is going to turn out like that scene from Titanic.[/QUOTE]

I don’t remember the part of that scene where it was leo naked and kate drawing. Although maybe that was because i’d fallen asleep by that point.

rofl? I wouldn’t worry about it. The government does do it’s best to try to infiltrate terrorist cells before they cause problems. Never gets to national news but I’ve heard of some weapon cache they got in Philadelphia. I’m not really sure why you cared that they interrogated you. You have nothing to hide under the 1st amendment. Not to mention the longest they can hold you is 48 hours for no reason. Overreacting is fun :stuck_out_tongue:

However, it is illegal to say you want to kill the president. That law is there to stop death threats or fake ones for that matter.

[ot]Did your wife lose her job because the secret service showed up to your door? I find that very hard to believe because that’s illegal to fire someone over that kind of hearsay.[/ot]

I was gonna reply to Sirisians post but figured I’d let Dan handle it ; )