In search of $100 bill

If you arenā€™t interested in the exact amount, you could find a one dollar bill and add a few extra zeros :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sorry I looked for a picture and could not find anything, maybe there arenā€™t any high-quality pics for security reasons, whatever that means.

why doesnt anyone just scan a $100?

I found a $20 and $50: http://www.moneyfactory.com/newmoney/ :eye: Click on the Tour to see a high-quality Flash version of the $50. Googling Images for a $100 bill didnā€™t give me anything useful. One link that may have the exact image was broken. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

I can scan 50euro if you want.

but how does ps recognize itā€™s a pic of a dollar?

80% of the system ressources Photosop needs are used to keep this feature working.

i agree with ruski_flasher. its such a great idea!! :rabbit:

ROFL! :run:

yeah k-man, found that one too, that might have been the right one i needed, it had the front and back on one jpeg, right? :slight_smile:

well, this site is about the ā€œbenjaminsā€, and in street slang, a benjamin is a $100 bill (benjamin franklin is on it)

i think iā€™m just going to do some scanning as you guys mentioned, that seems to be the easiest way, first thing tomorrow is going to the bank to chance some freakinā€™ euroā€™s into USDā€™s :wink:

thx guys

bling bling ruff rydah

i agree with ruski_flasher. its such a great idea!! [/QUOTE] People who are visiting this forum at this time are either:
pupils, students, freelancers, jobless or from a country in another time-zone.
no matter which of the above you are, the chance is quite bad that you have an own 100$ bill. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have a few hundred dollar bills [canadian], and i have some american currency from my uncle in bostonā€¦but no hundred dollar billā€¦yet. :slight_smile:

I have a 1 Dollar bill.
an american guy gave it to me for 50eurocents (price for a round of tablekicker in a local bar)

lol @ McG :smiley:

wich of them are you? :slight_smile:

Actually iā€™m a jobless, freelancing pupil-student, from a different timezone.

ok, I will start working halftime in a gas station in some days, and Iā€™m not really freelancing - just from time to time, and since I finished school in mai, I am no pupil anymore, next semester starts in oktober, so I am no student yet.
and in my timezone it is already 3 oā€™clock in the night.

whoah

wellā€¦ I had a couple 100s but I took them to the bank (3 actuallyā€¦)ā€¦

and I donā€™t think itā€™s actually legal to have them on the internetā€¦

and I tried looking on the usmintā€™s siteā€¦ but they didnā€™t have one :frowning:

Yeah this is all i could find you probably have already seen them

If you actually get an Image of a $100 bill it probably has coding behind it that ps recognizes if you find an image print screen it then paste it will probably get rid of the coding.

+edit+ never mind +edit+

I just scanned one I will take it down if I am not allowed to have it up but what the hell. I have a bigger version as well if you need it.

I dunno what you guys are talking about :huh:
I managed to open an image of a 1 dollar bill in PS CS - no problem at all