Hi all 
Well, I’ve hit the point where I’ve done all I can. I was able to implement the Express Install detection on my site seamlessly…except I hit one snag. While I’m testing it out, if I click “yes” to download and then “cancel” right away, the page automatically redirects me as though the download was successful, even though it wasn’t. In the installStatus function in the playerProductInstallCallback.as, I have it telling the browser to getURL if the download fails or gets cancelled, and it’s not redirecting where I’ve specified it to go if it only partially downloads. The rest of the function works fine…it redirects where it should if the user clicks ‘no’ on the download, so I don’t think it’s my code. Is there some other script I need to be fiddling with? The Javasript portion? I’m at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. 
***Edit - I should mention that what it essentially does when I hit “yes” to download and then “cancel” is launch a new _blank window which goes to the main content, and the _self also goes to my main content. I believe the _self is supposed to say “please close this browser to finish the installation”, but it doesn’t. So I’m basically wondering how do I force the _self window to display the instruction to close the browser, instead go to my main content?