Javascript pop up question?

i have a site which im in process of completeing/redesigning (so its a tad jumbled and not complete) but my prob is this, on the section for each band there is a scrolpane which has a movie in it , which loads into itself another movie containing the small pictures, when clicked they create pop up html pages which have the full size picture on it.

http://www.rakerecords.com

The buttons for the band SNFU work !
but the buttons for mode citizen dont seem to and they have the exact same script on them as the other buttons.
its weird i dont understand it at all, it displays ok on my PC offline but when published it doesnt work.

Im using a fairly simple pop up creater lifted from a tutorial, heres the code:
[AS]
on (release) {
getURL (“javascript:openNewWindow(‘new_pop_up.html’,‘thewin’,‘height=150,width=250,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes’);”);
}[/AS]The above goes on the buttons (or in this case the small pictures)
[AS]<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>pop_up</TITLE>
<html>
<head>
<title>example</title>
<script language=“JavaScript”>
function openNewWindow(URLtoOpen, windowName, windowFeatures) { newWindow=window.open(URLtoOpen, windowName, windowFeatures); }
</script>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<A HREF=JavaScript:(penAuto(“autochron.html”,“800”,“600”)></A></BODY>
</HTML>[/AS]The above is the html/javascript which goes in the main page

I am not sure why it doesnt work??
Is it maybe something to do with the movie containg the small pics being on a loaded movie which?
any ideas welcome , oh also does anyone know how to make the pop up windows centred on screen and always stay on top ??