Job Type of Site... Just Coding - $300

I am currently interested in making a site where users can create accounts and post ‘events’/‘jobs’.

Employers would be able to create and account and post jobs. The jobs would then be displayed in a search-able list.

I’ve been told this is pretty simple (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2324698#post2324698) but my complete lack of programming knowledge is preventing me from doing it myself.

I am a graphic designer, so I don’t need any help with the visuals, I basically just need a skeleton. Also, the programmer would have to explain to me the very very basics of how the system works so I could upload it and make slight modification.

The price I’m willing to pay for this is 300 USD.

Before assigning the job to someone, I would need to see a simplified version of what I am asking for. No specifics need to be included, just a page where I can create and account and post job listings.

I will then ask for sample to be modified with my specifics. Then I would provide payment and you the programmer would send me the source files.

This job would also lead to future paid upgrades for the site.

Thanks
Michael

Hi

Can you let me know do you still have this job,

I can do it for you

Can you give me your email, I will contact you

my is [email protected]

Thank you

Ehson

[quote=Dave321;2335211]I am currently interested in making a site where users can create accounts and post ‘events’/‘jobs’.

Employers would be able to create and account and post jobs. The jobs would then be displayed in a search-able list.

I’ve been told this is pretty simple (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2324698#post2324698) but my complete lack of programming knowledge is preventing me from doing it myself.

I am a graphic designer, so I don’t need any help with the visuals, I basically just need a skeleton. Also, the programmer would have to explain to me the very very basics of how the system works so I could upload it and make slight modification.

The price I’m willing to pay for this is 300 USD.

Before assigning the job to someone, I would need to see a simplified version of what I am asking for. No specifics need to be included, just a page where I can create and account and post job listings.

I will then ask for sample to be modified with my specifics. Then I would provide payment and you the programmer would send me the source files.

This job would also lead to future paid upgrades for the site.

Thanks
Michael[/quote]