JPg Pictures?

maybe easing?

I’m not sure what the effect is you’re discribing. :), but easing is a way of smoothing out the ins and outs of tweens. It’s on the “Frame” panel. To ease “in” means that the object’s effect gets faster as it runs from the keyframe where it is set, to the next keyframe on the timeline. To ease “out” is the opposite.

mm…**** I have another problem

I have two motion tweens on the same line. Separated by a keyframe, as I’m supposed to I guess

At first they were both moving fine, but now the 2nd Tween is moving REAAAAAAALLY REALLY SLOW. :frowning: the first Tween is normal speed but the second one is almost in Slow motion. :frowning:

This was happening earlier while i was making a motion guide, but I didn’t know why so I just kept opening up a new stage and starting over LOL

If you use more frames in your second tween, this will cause it to go slower.

ahh nevermind :slight_smile: I"ll figure it out :slight_smile:

remember that sometimes things can get a little glitchy in a Flash project. What i mean by that is that sometimes things will break, and it will not be apparent why something is acting the way that it is.

What lost said was right. Objects move slower when you add frames inbetween two keyframes (which have a motion tween between them.). If one of the motions is going really slow, but you didn’t add any frames inbetween it’s keyframes it could be that the motion tween got screwed up and will have to be rebuilt. Sometims from scratch.

I guess that wasn’t the problem :stuck_out_tongue:

But I don’t see what else could be slowing down your tween. If not the amount of frames used…what else could it be?

Ahhh posted before me david, but yes, you are right, I have to rebuild plenty of tweens sometimes.

Ok 2:37am here and I am actually tired (very very odd for me), so off to bed I go.

Good luck with everything Trinity :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll just keep playing with it. That’s how I normally make things LOL

:slight_smile: Thank you for your help! I"m sure I’ll be back for more LOL!!!

I think that was the single most frustrating thing about learning the basics of Flash, for me. I know that now, when my fiance runs into these problems she gets infuriated with me when I solve in three seconds what she’s been working for an hour to fix. Sometime around the first year of working with Flash anyone should start to get a sense of when something is a repair issue, or a scrap and overhaul issue. :slight_smile:

how true…

mountains of wisdom in those few words:)

Rev:elderly:

Sometime around the first year of working with Flash anyone should start to get a sense of when something is a repair issue, or a scrap and overhaul issue.

Hmm, I have been flashing for 5 months now and already know that. I think you are setting the bar high…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

It probebly depends upon how hard you’re working with the program too. :stuck_out_tongue: Took me a year, but I was learning html javascript, and image editing in that year as well. Maybe I’m just slow. :slight_smile:

I agree… When you’ve done soemthing once or twice, you start to recognise patterns. Like with Flash 5 tellTargets, I knew that if I got an error come up on one of those, then it was most likely that I had a typo or a clip that wasn’t named in there somewhere.

Anyway, as far as tweens go, what the other guys have said is correct - the more frames you have for the length of the tween, the slower (but smoother) it will be. To get a smooth and fast tween, then you can play around with the fps (frames per second) rate. :slight_smile:

But occasionally it will all go to pot for no apparent reason. No-one knows why. :-\

Hey you think you ask dumb questions???

Well i was just wondering, is that a picture of you?
Is that your eyes we see on the left??

( how bout that as a question!!! )

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

That isn’t a stupid question. I have the same question because I think I know those eyes from some where.:stuck_out_tongue:

David is right though there are no stupid questions ( unless you are asking someone if they are stupid). Everyone had to learn this stuff at some point and they had the same questions.:slight_smile:

No, those eyes belong to the Miss Britney Spears :wink: LOL :slight_smile:

(*Note to people here… NO I don’t like her music. But she’s **** HOT!) :wink:

This is a picture of me LOL :slight_smile: Not as hot as Britney, I know :frowning: I’m sorry for the dissapointment

Here’s a little one that used to be my icon

Oops, I did it again… :stuck_out_tongue:

<i> he trips while trying to imitate Brittany’s dance moves </i>

boogie on people :stuck_out_tongue:

<~~~ Having WAY too much fun :wink:

I knew I rememberd those eyes from some where, My Dreams thats the last place I saw them HAHAHA:P

funny… I used to own the domain 2muchfun.com … until the filthy rich bastards offered me an insane amount of money for it… :bandit:

Money is evil :evil:

but the home theater system it bought is cool :cool: =)

definitely too much fun :smirk:

^^ LOL!! I’m , if you would like to DONATE any of your insanely large amount of money, I’m now excepting them :slight_smile: