Kinda cool!

I was looking for mp3’s, the old school electro albums :wink: breakdance!!!
anyone know of any good mp3 links?
I came across this, and thought it was kinda kewl :slight_smile:
www.esu.lt/andrius/10/go.swf

Oh yea! Try this one…Same thing only way alot cooler!

www.vectorlounge.com/04_amsterdam/jam/wireframe.html

but the rabbit guy shows up here every few months when someone new finds him. Same thing with this link, if I remember correctly, either Pom or Kirupa posted the rabbit guy after I posted this one. But mines better…na na na na na

wassup bottom-feeder? (long for lobstar)

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yea! Try this one…Same thing only way alot cooler!

www.vectorlounge.com/04_amsterdam/jam/wireframe.html

but the rabbit guy shows up here every few months when someone new finds him. Same thing with this link, if I remember correctly, either Pom or Kirupa posted the rabbit guy after I posted this one. But mines better…na na na na na

wassup bottom-feeder? (long for lobstar)

pj
btw-try b e a r s h a r e d o t c o m
its where I got all my mp3’s (the ones, that are of course, in the public domain)-but don’t bring it up again as this falls under hacking if I remember correctly-I don’t think Dave or Kirupa will notice the name I left because I spaced it out and spelled out dot. Plus I am sure you meant mp3’s that are in the public domain & NOT copyrighted, RIGHT??? :wink:

how the hell did that happen? notice there is no editing done after publishing. And different messages too-

pj

hey phil I like thay link! very kewl yes :slight_smile: also glad to see your site looking so good, it’s full to the brim with content!!

I still cant find the mp3’s I’m after, I fear that alot of the good folk in here are to young. (could be wrong though)

what tunes are you into phil? past and present

Well Lobstars-
You must realize that I am old and am going to die soon, so it is a bit different music than your used to. I like stuff like, well any oldies (dur) Fleetwood Mac, Styx, Journey, Im a christian but don’t like christian music (it’s evil) and moving into the 80’s I like the @#%$ Pistols, 38 Special, REM, Goo Goo dolls, Cranberries, U2, yada yada yada-methinks you get the idea-soft wussy music, cause Im a wuss. I grew up on motown. geesh, does that ever age me

Take your time there. I think theirs is a selection bigger than just about anyone else. You’ll find that public domain song your looking for.

Next time your there, take a look at the articles I did called; the manhattan massacre-1 & 2. I am curious in getting feedback from anyone on how good or bad they are. Feel free to critique, if you think theres something about them I can improve.

pj

Hey Simon. Long time no see. How ya been? e-mail me if ya get a chance. I finally got my wacom…

some nice bands phil, I also like most of em as I’m in my thirty’s :slight_smile: if I’m right I reckon your around 40ish? they say that life begins at 40 so it’s only just begun for you :wink:

I’ll definetley check out them things for you, but it’ll have to be tomorrow as it’s real late here and I gotta dig holes in the ground tomorrow so I have to sleep now. So when I get home it’ll get my full attention :slight_smile:

Cheers Phil