Kirupa...do u want...?

hi kirupa…

i’ve noticed a lot of peeps…asking about email forms in flash…so do u want “zeromail” for your open source section???..and i will do a tutorial on the flash and ASP stuff when i get some more time…

i have just finished testing it:

www.zerodesigns.co.uk/zeromail.html

Cheerio,
Ben…

[email protected]

Do you want some more ? There you go :
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.
Personal message to Kirupa : if you ever think of saying no, I ban you from your board. I just have to figure out how. Anybody knows how to do that with Flash ?

pom

ilyaslamasse…

i will have a go at making it PHP compatible…but i am not famliar with that language…but i’m sure it won’t take long to get the basics down…

if you want me email you the new “zeromail”…giz your email…it has some new features…

Cheerio,
Ben…

First of all I have to get this off my chest. So, Gingerhippy I am a ‘peep’ …ya, hunh? Anyways now that thats done, I second Ilyas’s comments. YES YES YES YES YES YES And now for instructions on how to ban Kirupa from his own board using Flash 5.0, works with Flash 4 as well, actually this would even work using microsoft word.

1. Find Kirupas address.
  2. Build large missile.
  3. Aim it at Kirupas address.
  4. Take Flash 4, 5, or MS Word, stuff it into missile top.
  5. Fire missile.
  6. See how easy it is to do this? Of course I value Kirupa and have deep regards, but this was just a basic tutorial because someone, can’t remember who…(Ilyas) asked if it could be done.

philman

** IFRAME not allowed **

That would be great if you could look at PHP. But you know, actually, I have it all : the flash file, the mailing script, but I can’t get it to work. Somehow my swf won’t send the variables to the PHP file (or the PHP file won’t do his job, I don’t know).

But I’d like to get your Zeromail to check it out a little bit. The adress is [email protected].
Thanks again.

pom

peeps = people…

how come the title says “kirupa…do u want…???” and everyone else is looking at it… j/k :rollin: …

Cheerio,
Ben…

il - can you send me those source files. I currently dont’ have a working Flash program… but I can look stuff up in books. You are sooooooo very helpful to everyone… I want to help you out. Let me know

e-mail, [email protected]

Hey gingerhippy69,
That would be great! I would be more than happy to put your tutorial on my site.

Thanks,
Kirupa

…gets anti missile flares ready for onslaught from pom and phil :slight_smile:

I made a PHP and CGI Version thats is easily formatable that could go with gingerhippies…you know, for the people that have servers that only support CGI, PHP, or ASP…just to be safe!

hi…kirupa…

is your email:

[email protected] ???

Dan…can i have a look at your PHP/CGI version…

[email protected]

Cheerio,
Ben…

This will be extremly helpful when it’s posted and done. Mucho appreciatted!

philman

Hey Ben,
Yes, the email is [email protected]. You can find my address at the bottom of every page in my site and the forums :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

DOH! :rollin:

i just mailed it…

ZD…

I take that “il” for an abbreviation of my name. Well, thanks, but don’t lose your time on this, I’ll throw my script away and take this one when it comes out.
Thanks you very much anyway.

pom