Kirupa Search Plugin For Firefox

same… hm… this is very odd, I’d try restarting firefox, presumably already done, perhaps going to the default skin, and reinstalling it

what happens when you try using it?

Yeah I went back to default and even rebooted. It doesn’t even show up (your K search that is)

ugh, did you try installing it again? first delete the two files in the search plugin folder inside the mozilla firefox program files

digital, did you ever get it working? this thread seems to of died and I’m going on a quest to revive the popularity of it :thumb:

I’d be happy to help you if you’ll reply, but I don’t really know if I can…

so in another effor to bring some more fame to myself :slight_smile: I’ll bump this again…

I am using Firefox 0.8/standard skin and its works pissa :thumb:

Nice touch man. Now if you could make one to search the forums… :beam:

I couldn’t search the forums because it gives and id to each serach request or something, maybe if kirupa could edit the results page to be a bit simpler I could do that… but at the moment I don’t have access to that page

kirupa… is there a way to put the search query on the search request page so that it doesn’t have to be edited with another sql query or something

Alright Pixels! Great job - our very own search on mozila :D.

Now all you have to make is that flash plugin which let’s you create flash and send it world wide wink :P.

huh? I’m not following… :frowning:

:to: I see you viewing this thread but no response, well… evantually digital will come back and I can help him

It was a joke ;). Forget I said anything :P.

ok, I figured it was a joke but I had no idea what you were talking about :frowning: oh well

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s alot of fun to do

:huh: - Do you not know what the great Flash is?

um… probably heard of it but nothing comes to mind…

Macromedia Flash…you have to be kidding me :puzzled:.

oh!! I thought you were making reference to the creation of the universe! lol he he

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Shoots Self

for very good reason, I’m just utterly confused… :smiley:

Shoots Self Again

you’re still not dead? well… I’m gonna keep this thread alive so that kirupa will remember me and put my work somewhere :P, I’m so proud of myself for being lazy