Kirupa Search Plugin For Firefox

Shoots-

Ah finally. At least the comment was smart.

see, I’m not a total idiot and loser

This things rocks… pixels can you make anouther one that will search the fourms? That would be COOOOL

I need kirupa to help me do it, because there are limitation of the plugin, so I need him to edit the code a tad

so… if you’re kirupa and reading this, please contact me, it’s easy to im me, or pm me, and I’m waiting

CONTACT HIM! Do it for us kirupa :smiley:

problem is, he’s not online right now :frowning:

Na dude never got it working :frowning:

Have no clue why

… well, it’d be nice to know why, do other search’s work for you? did you try unistalling it and reinstalling it?

:lol:

Hmm Seems to all of a sudden work…

Nice Job :slight_smile:

YAY! it seems to be working for everybody now, execpt mozilla users with the sidebar enabled, because the atomz results aren’t formatted in a way that’ll work for mozilla… perhaps kirupa can edit this?

I just pmed kirupa about a very simple way to do the search for the forums… I’ll post it as soon as I get it to work and he get’s the search page the way I need it (all he has to do is a find and replace, I made it easy for him) :P, soon people!

oh and, sorry to bump a kinda old thread, but I didn’t think it was appropriate to make a whole new thread for the other one, so I just kept this one :smiley:

Nice Searchy thing! I added it to my FF.

yay, another victim, I mean another happy customer :stuck_out_tongue: