Last day for Entries!

Forum times are different for different people. Better just go with midnight on Kirupa’s time zone.

rushes around must finish game! Must finish!

Yeah kirupa, I may have an entry to make if I can finish it in time, whats the exact time to get entries in by (GMT please :D)?

Sometime before July 13th :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t really care which time zone you use, but I am on Central Standard Time. Any game submitted after I check tomorrow morning won’t be eligible for the contest!

Hey Kirupa, it would be great to add my entry to the list.
It is not that big haste but I would be glad to see it with the other games (so that it is in good company :wink: )

Can you add my game? That would be cool. My name on a list. That’s not for sending spam…or chain mail.

Ive been out of town all week and today is the first time ive been able to work on my game. I need all the time i can get!

if I submit a post before 12 (Eastern) should I be ok?

Sure - no problem traveler. I won’t be tracking everyone down using an atlas and a timechart to see who made the deadline or not :slight_smile:

dangerskew - game added.

kto - your game is already up there. Djeep right?

:b:

Hold the phone!!!

time for a late entry?

sorry, its yet another tank game!

hopefully by the time you read this rups my game will be at www.rocketrange.com

if that link doesn’t work however go to:

http://milky.homeip.net/px2

2 player only I’m afraid, if noone else is online then you’ll need to open the site up in two browsers to test with

<EDIT>Oh and some instructions: use left+right arrows when its your turn to move your tank, threre’s a selection of weapons which you pick using the buttons bottom left tho most weapons have to be earnt by shooting a crate. Use the mouse to set the trajectory of your shot, click and hold to set power</EDIT>

cheers

Hey hey, what’s up, it’s 11:55 here :party: .

I know I don’t post a lot here, but I’m always around checking stuff out…

Anyhoo, here are my two entries(please add em?):

BvR : A cheezy little game I made a while ago that is pretty fun for two people on the same computer.

Trios : A really fun logic/puzzle/card game. All you brainiacs will love this one, it seems that your skill at this game can reflect your IQ… well… kinda. :A+:.

The only thing that’s really similar between these two games is their trendy:crazy: hex colour selectors, mwa ha ha. You’ll see what I mean.

G-nite all.

-EG

I used to play that logic game alot when I was little.

I suppose the contest is over now… And I have a question that may be of interest for all the people who have submitted a game: Can we edit and improve our games after the deadline?
I am asking that because as more people view it, you get more ideas for improvement. I mean, nobody can stop me from uploading a newer version, right? :slight_smile:

So can we or can we not… :h:

hmm, quite a lot of tankgames around here, well at least, I was the first person who created one in flash :smiley:
I guess I should see it as a kind of esteem?! :slight_smile:

Can we edit and improve our games after the deadline?

I think the swf’s should be downloaded and hosted here, otherwise 2 weeks of improvements can be made, which seems a bit off to me.

I thought so but, hey, who knows … :devious:

Shucks … internet connection down last night … missed the deadline :¬( Obviously wasn’t meant to be!!! Anway - GOOD LUCK to everyone who (unlike me!) did get an entry in.
I’ll wait until the next one - which given the popularity of this contest shouldn’t be too long in coming …

… should if Kirupa?! Hint, hint ;¬)

t

All right everyone - no new entries beyond this point will be accepted for this contest :slight_smile:

Darn, and I was planning to release my full 3d port of UT 2004, under the filesize limit and at the allowed resolution. :sure:

Hey kirupa, I need to carry on doing some work to my game so for the sake of judging I’m putting a copy of the game in its current state here:

http://milky.homeip.net/px3

I won’t be updating this version from now on so please use the above link for judging

sorry to be a pain in the butt :-/ let me know if this causes any problems

:love:

Yeah man it’s a game called “Set”, I used to play it in grades 5 and 6. :puzzle: I mentioned in in the About section of the game

-EG